- Members' roll call
- Opening address by the Chairperson
- Confirmation of minutes for the General Assembly held on 25 November 2020
- Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report and RSPO’s financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2021 by the Treasurer, Tim Stephenson
- Voting for the proposed resolutions and announcement of the results
- Voting for the Board of Governors elections and announcement of the results
- Any other business
| Activity || Date |
| GA18 Online registration starts || 4 November 2021 |
| Advance e-voting starts || 4 November 2021 |
| GA18 Online registration & submission of proxy form ends || 26 November 2021, 8:00 PM (GMT+8) |
| Advance e-voting closes || 30 November 2021, 8:00 PM (GMT+8) |
| Virtual GA18 convenes & live voting || 2 December 2021, 8:00 PM (GMT+8) |
GA18 registration will open on 4 November 2021 via www.ga.rspo.org/garegistration
. Upon receiving your submission, we will verify your registration details before sending a confirmation email with instructions to access the e-voting platform.
Members have the option to cast their votes during the advance e-voting period or live voting at the virtual GA18.
Ordinary members who are unable to attend the GA may appoint a proxy. If you choose to appoint a person other than a Board of Governor or the Chairperson, you are responsible to inform the person you are appointing as the proxy holder and he/she must be attending the virtual GA meeting.
All proxy forms must be submitted by 26 November 2021, 8:00 PM (GMT+8)